The policy is given only for the websites related to www.germinalbio.it; third websites accessed by the user through links are not covered by this policy.
Data collected through this site will be processed, under the agreement pursuant to art. 26 of the REG. EU 2016/679 by joint controllers: MANGIAR SANO S.P.A. (c.f. e p.iva 00802860262) and GERMINAL ITALIA S.R.L. (c.f. e p.iva 00901850172), both with registered office in Via Staizza n. 50, 31033, Castelfranco Veneto (TV).
They decide autonomously the purposes of the data processing, the measures and the procedures in order to grant the confidentiality, integrity and availability of such data.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The purposes of data processing are summarised as follows:
- Registration on the website and use of the services;
- To proceed with the purchasing and execute the purchasing orders;
- To manage and to control the payments made following the purchase on the website of Germinal;
- organizational management of contracts, for example relationships with employees, external collaborators;
- fulfillment of legal obligations related to the contracts;
- To manage the requests of the data subject: technical, of a commercial nature, on the progress of the orders and request for information;
- To receive CVs;
- to carry out market research;
- to study purchasing preferences. Data relating to purchases will be used to improve the commercial offer and make specific promotions of products and / or services;
- To send newsletter;
- To send communications for marketing purposes, advertising, promotional activities included the sending of sales materials related to marketed products (e.g. free samples), transmitted electronically (e-mail, SMS) and conventionally (paper mail, by phone).
We remind You that, as provided for by art. 130, paragraph 4, Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the data controller will use the data to send You advertising e-mail regarding its products and services, similar to those already used by the user, unless there is an express refusal of this purpose (“soft spam”).
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING AND MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
The provision of personal data can be mandatory or optional.
In case of mandatory data provision, the absence of their statements involves the impossibility to fulfil the requirements.
The legal basis of the processing:
- for the purposes identified in points 1) to 4) is the contract: the absence of their statements involves the impossibility to fulfil the obligations deriving the contractual relationship requirements;
- for the purposes indicated in point 5) is the fulfillment of a legal obligation;
- for the purposes indicated in point 6) is consent in case of requests for information; the contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures in other cases;
- for the purpose identified in point 7) is the consent given at the bottom at the CV; in case of its absence the application will not be taken in consideration;
- for the purposes identified in points 8), 9), 10) e 11) is the consent given; in case the consent is not given, Germinal will not: i) carry out market research with your data; ii) study your purchase preferences; iii) send you newsletters; iv) forward, via the various channels mentioned above, commercial / promotional communications.
For completeness, it should be recalled that in some cases (not related to the ordinary management of the website) the Supervisory Authority may request information pursuant to Art. 157 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in order to control and supervise the data processing. In this case, the reply is mandatory and it is punishable by the administrative law.
PROCESSING ARRANGEMENTS AND DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data will processed mainly in an electronical way.
The data processing operations will be carried out with the aim of to guarantee the logical, physical security and confidentiality of the personal data.
The data acquired will be retained only for the time needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, namely
- data of the registered user: until the user will ask their cancellation;
- data collected to execute the purchasing order: for the time necessary to manage and monitor the order, anyhow no later than 10 years from the date of invoicing;
- data for the payment: 10 years from the date of payment;
- data collected for the possible protection of contractual rights: for the time necessary for the (period of) limitation of rights;
- data needed for the management of the data subject’s requests: for the time necessary to meet the demand;
- C.V. data: 24 months;
- data collected for market research, for the time necessary to process the research and in any case no later than 36 months from the completion of the research;
- h) data collected to study your purchase preferences, or to forward newsletters and to perform marketing and advertising activity: until the right to object (opt out), anyhow no later than 2 years from the date of last interaction with the data subject.
The data collected could be communicated to the following subjects:
- those subject who/which have the possibility to access to these data in compliance with legal provisions;
- our contractors, employees within the scope of their respective responsibilities and under specific instructions to process Your data;
- third parties, properly selected, experienced, capable and reliable, who/which offer appropriate guarantees regarding the application of the provision on data protection, including the data security requirements. These subjects are appointed as “Data Processor” and will carry out their activity under the instructions and the authorisations given by joint Controllers.
Among these, by way of example (the list is not exhaustive):
- banking institutions for the management of payments and collections;
- companies and professionals appointed by the joint Controllers;
- companies for the management of the website;
- marketing company;
NATURE OF DATA PROCESSING
Web browsing data
Information systems and software procedures designed to grant the functioning of this website record, as a standard operation, some personal data, the transmission of which is implied in the use of Internet Protocols.
These information are not collected to be associated with individual users, but, by their very nature, they could allow the identification of the users through processing and combination with third parties data.
IP addresses fall under this category, as well as domain names related to computer used by users who access to the website, including further parameters related to the operating system and the technical environment of the user.
Common data: personal data (name, surname); contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, address for the delivery of the purchased good….); payment details; data necessary to respond to user requests.
With regards to the purchase of certain products (for example: gluten-free products for coeliacs), the company may process any " special categories of personal data " (data previously known as "sensitive data"), defined by art. 9 of the REG. EU 2016/679 as data suitable to reveal a particular state of health.
This processing requires the consent of the interested party-purchaser, whose conferment is mandatory for the execution of the purchase order of such products.
The optional or voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses identified on this website implies the recording of the e-mail address of the sender, which is necessary to reply to the requests
MANGIAR SANO S.P.A. and GERMINAL ITALIA S.R.L adopts specific security measures to minimize the risks of loss and damage of data (even when due to accidents), the risk of unauthorised accesses or undue or non-complaint processing, or not related to the identified and abovementioned purposes.
The use of cookie by GARMONT INTERNATIONAL S.R.L. is allowed by the provision dated 8 of May 2014 and stated by the Italian Authority and named “Individuazione delle modalità semplificate per l’informativa e l’acquisizione del consenso per l’uso dei cookie”.
For information on cookies, please click on the following link: www.germinalbio.it
Rights pursuant to arts. 15, 16, 17 18, 20, 21 e 22 of REG. (EU) 2016/679
We inform You that You have, as Data Subject, in addition to the right to propose a complaint to a Supervisory Authority, the rights listed below, which You can assert by asking a specific request to the Data Controller and/or to the Data Processor indicated in the point 6.
Art. 15 - Right of access by the data subject
The Data Subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information about the processing.
Art. 16 - Right to rectification
The Data Subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Art. 17- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
The Data Subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
Art. 18 - Right to restriction of processing
The Data Subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the Data Subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and the Data Subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
c) the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the Data Subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
d) the Data Subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the Data Subject.
Art. 20 - Right to data portability
The Data Subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
In exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the Data Subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
Art. 21 – Right to object
The Data Subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point e) or f) of Article 6, including profiling based on those provisions.
Art. 22 - Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
The Data Subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
Withdrawal of the consent
We give You the option to withdraw Your consent for processing of Your personal data.
How to contact us:
Should you need further information about your personal data processing or to exercise your rights, please write to: email@example.com.
We inform you that, before proceeding with providing and/or modifying any information, it may be necessary to verify your identity and to answer some questions.
We are committed to answer your questions as soon as possible.
Further to the e-mail address reported above, you can also submit your queries, to art. 26 of the REG. EU 2016/679, writing to:
MANGIAR SANO S.P.A.
50 Via Staizza,
31033-Castelfranco Veneto (TV)
GERMINAL ITALIA S.R.L.
50 Via Staizza
31033-Castelfranco Veneto (TV)